Monday, September 03, 2007

Scared little pups

We was scared! Oh, we was so very, very scared! Daddy said he was mowing, what ever that means, it sure was noisy and he has been doing it way to often lately. We can't understand, he has been doing it for the whole 8 years that we have lived with him, doesn't he ever get done? He knows that we shiver and shake and even try to jump on Mommie's bed( and yes we do know that she has allergies). This just wears us out, can't he see that?! Yah, now he's trying to make it up to us. Well, maybe we will forgive him. Just let us lie here and think about it for a while, O.K?

Knitting content:












This is the batch of crocheted baby hats that I sent to Parkland Hospital in June, while I couldn't upload pics to my blog.

I sent 120 little hats in that box, and yes those are flourescent green hats down front on the right! They really were cute. And no I don't favor girly colours, I just grabbed what was on top of the big plastic tote of garbage sale yarn that I was trying to empty, whew! that ones empty!

To further catch up on piccie posting here is a pic of the little preemie hats that I sent to the Univ. Med. Ctr. at Lubbock for the July challenge on Knitting for Children yahoo group. 76 little cuties went out to them.
I also sent along these 6 little fleece and flannel preemies and 2 knit/crochet preemies. I just love the little fleece/flannel ones. They are so light and yet so warm. The white/blue blankie was knit on the sweater machine and then edged with crochet shells. the pink one was a dishcloth pattern one.

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Diane said...

Wow is that a whole lot of hats! I love those bright green ones.

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Mother of Chaos said...

WHOA! That is a LOT of hats! Good job!! And they are soooooo cute!!!

If only I didn't stink at crochet... 8^D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home