Sunday, July 01, 2007

Well, so much for another try at uploading my pics. If I don't get it done from home, it will have to wait until the next time I go to DD Annie's house and I will do it there. May be a couple weeks though. Drat!
I was able to get 3 preemie hats crocheted last night while I was watching Tom Selleck in "Jesse Stone'. I made another one today and started another little preemie blankie for Lubbock. I am still working on the next blankie for Parkland, too. that just needs about 10 or 15 more rows, depends on when my yarn runs out. I'm alternating a space dyed Jiffy with a cream colored Jiffy so that I can use them up. I don't really care for Jiffy, but it was part of one of my garbage sale finds. (no I didn't spell that wrong) LOL
Mmmmm! We made homemade pizza again tonight. We put fresh basil and some parm cheese in the crust. Yummmo! DH loves to bake, so he makes the crust and I doctor the sauce and put on the topping. Then we both sit and drool while we wait for it to bake. (VBG) Now he is baking pineapple coconut cookies, he didn't want to waste the heat of the oven on just one thing. Suits me!
It was such a beautiful day here in SW MI. We spent about an hour and a half out back just watching the little wild bunnies romp around. Of course that is when I started the new blankie for Lubbock. There was a wonderful breeze blowing and the sun was just dappling thru the leaves of the trees. A few birds and butterflies completed the scene. We love it back there. We have a complete wall of green that separates us from the 'civilization' that is down the ravine from us. We really need to spend more time back there.
Well, I will try to upload piccies again tomorrow. till then..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home