Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hats, hats, and oh yeah, more hats!

This is the last batch of hats for Parkland Mem. Hosp. in Dallas, TX. 24 little hats in this batch. Well, blogger failed me again. Pics to follow whenever. LOL And here is a pic of all 120, yes 120! This represents a couple months work and burning up the crochet hook on Bev Q's pattern:
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/hats-hats-hats.html
this is by far the best crocheted baby hat pattern ever! I just love it, as I have said many times, I know. But, at least I'm repeating the truth! LOL
I just hope that blogger co-operates and let's me post this. So far, I have tried 4 times to upload my pics and failed. Grrrrr.
I had hoped to upload my Mittnz for NAS piccies today, too. We'll see. If these hat pics ever upload, I am going to try to publish right away and then take my chances with another post for the mittnz piccies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home