Thursday, February 16, 2006

Busy needles




These are some of the socks that have had my needles humming lately. I finished them last week. They are just basic socks. Knit with Lopi bulky yarn on size 8 needles. the pair on the left is just grey. The p air on the right have teal cuffs and grey foot.
The pair on the left in the second pic is kelly green Manos. The middle pair is Lopi in a deep bronzy gold and the pair on the right is Lion Brand Fishermans that I Kool-Aid dyed, green foot, peachy cuff. All done on size 8 needles.
These were for the Mittens for Akkol yahoo group.
I need to get busy on my goal for the CIC group now. I'd like to make 3 pair of wrist warmers by the end of our challenge, the deadline is March 31. So, I should be able to do that. I have one pair cast on and about 3 inches of ribbing done.
I just about have a pair of socks for me done, too. Will finish those tonight. Busy, busy needles.
Gotta go click some needles.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home