Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cable swatching

I have been working on my second swatch for the FLAK and I'm not sure that I like it. It isn't as firm as I think it should be. The sample that Janet put up is much more firm looking. I don't see the purl sts between the cables on her sample but they are very visible on my swatch. I will continue to knit on it and see what happens. I have only done 12 rows, so maybe it will tighten up as I go along. The filler st sample was right on, so this is disappointing, to say the least.
I finally caught up on all my email reading. I was behind so far that I thought about just dumping some, but I got them read. I still have some to respond, but I hope to do that tomorrow. I wasted so much time reading email that now I need to go clean up the kitchen before DH gets home from work. It's a disaster area and I don't want him to think that all I did today was sit around knittng and reading email. LOL
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home