Wednesday, December 14, 2005

ZigZag Scarf Finis!!!!!!


Well, I did it!!! I zigged and I zagged and I finished the Multi-directional Zig Zag Scarf from Iris' book. Yippee!!! Now to get the pic and data up on the Multidirectional yahoo site so that I can get my free patterns. I am hoping that I have enought yarn left to make the ZigZag Hat, I have most of the 3rd ball left. I also get the Magic Chevron Scarf pattern, whoo-hoo. I am going to have to trade DH in for a rich man so I can buy lots more Artyarn yarns. LOL
I had so much fun doing this pattern. I thought that I would never get it, but once I did it really was easy and kept my interest right to the end. That is what I'm finding to be true with all of Iris' patterns, I have a little trouble getting started because I have focus problems, but they are really easy, but so intrigueing. This process is just a real kick.
Gotta go post and get my new patterns.
DJ

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Mz Mar said...

Your scarf turned out beautiful!! I love the color~~what did you use?
Great job!!

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Marguerite said...

Love that pattern and that yarn. Very rich looking.

Congratulations on getting it done on time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home