Saturday, October 06, 2007

Santa Hats for AG dolls and KAL















Aren't they cute!? You may purchase them very soon (about 7 to 10 days) from the etsy site of the Mittens For Akkol yahoo group. Your purchase will help us warm the orphans in the home in Akkol, Kazakhstan. Check out the other things available(new things being added all the time):
Edit by DJ, Oct. 7, 2007: I thought I should note here that my little model for the 18 inch AG Doll Santa hat is just a little baby that I picked up somewhere and she is not an AG doll. I don't own an AG doll and the one I usually borrow wasn't available at the time that I took the pic.
For those who are interested, I am taking part in the Secrets of the Stole KAL and here is a pic of my swatch, finally. It was taken with Dh's camera and it has no flash, but I am stuck with it until I can figure out why my card reader doesn't like the pics that I take on my flash camera. I have started the KAL and I'm on row 31. Pics to follow in a day or two. I have Santa hats to make and some other things to get ready for sale on the M4A etsy site. So the Kal will be slow going for me. Priorities! DJ

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Your stole is looking real pretty...
That Santa Hat is just TOO TOO Cute!!! :)

Penny
http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home