Monday, September 10, 2007




Here is a pick of the 7 pair of mittnz for the rez. I have another pair hibernating around here somewhere. LOL I looked in all my little stash places and couldn't find it. Oh well, that's seed for the next batch, right? I wish I could take better pics, but our lighting is terrible.
I had a great weekend. Lots of pasta and fun at DGDs party. She loved her socks. I'll post a pic of the socks later. I forgot to take a pic of them on her feet.
I still feel like a slug from all the carbs that I inhaled. DD#1 made her famous lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken and broccoli fettacini(sp?) and wonderful home made dinner rolls. I needed to be rolled out to the car when it came time to leave. LOL
I spent last night sewing up the ends on the last 3 pr. of M4A socks and the above mittnz and a gaiter for the Knitting for Children group. I still have about 6 or seven items on the 'finishing' table that need the ends sewn in. Not tonight.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home