Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ah, yesterday

I had a really long word-y post all ready and tried ump-teen times to post it to my blog. but Blogger wouldn't respond!
So, I'll try again, but today I'm not feeling so word-y.
Here is a pic of the socks that went to DGD H. As mentioned before, she loved them and they were adorable on her feet.
Yarn: LB WoolEase, single strand
and 1 strand LB FunFur
Needles: size 5 US circs (2s on 2c)
Guage: 6 st = 1 inch in st. st. with 1 strand WE
Cast on 48 st. with 1 strand each of We and FF.
2 inches of K1, P1 ribbing.
Break of FF and continue in K2,P2 ribbing using WE single strand for 6 more inches, or till entire cuff is length desired.
I did standard heel flap, turn and gusset.
St. ST until foot is 7.5 iches from back of heel.
Standard toe decrease.
I have signed up for the Secrets of the Stole KAL, but I may have to drop out. I also signed up for the Anne of Green Gables KAL, but I'm not real up on how that one is being run and need to study up on it to see how it is being done. It's not a regular yahoo groups KAL, from what I can see.
thurs. DD K. will come help me go thru the yarn that is out in the shed and see if we can find something that I can use for theSotS KAL. If not, then I will have to drop out, turns out the current budget doesn't allow for buying lace weight yarn. Bummer! Ah, well. Can't have everything.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home