Saturday, February 18, 2006

My little fur baby, Bitsey is having a hard afternoon. Not! She rules the house and Daddy can't sit down without her. He is trying to make up to her for being busy in the kitchen making homemade bread and molasses cookies all afternoon. She sits and glares at him until he sits down and holds her. Spoiled? Oh, yeah.
I got 3 more repeats done on my FLAK saddles, that was all the concentration that I could muster today. I also got the ribbing and about an inch done on the cuff of a pair of socks for moi. I feel so selfish, knitting all these socks for myself lately. But, I do need them. These are socka in an ugly 70's color combo. I don't care. I kinda like the ugly socks. Pity, I guess.
Gotta go read my e-mail and knit on those socks.
DJ

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM , Blogger Marguerite said...

What a cutey!

And why not spoil our fur babies? Isn't that what they're for?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home