Friday, December 28, 2007

Chocolate Swirl Soap Anyone!?

I am so excited. I made my first 'swirled' soap! I can hardly wait to see what it looks like after I cut it. I have to perfect the pouring and swirling a little bit. But I think it looks pretty cool for my first try. I mixed a little cocoa powder in with a little of the oils that I was using in the batch and then when I got to light 'trace', I took out a couple of cups or so of the soap and mixed in the cocoa/oil mixture. Poured the un-flavored soap into the mold and then drizzled the choc. soap back and forth top to bottom and left to right. then I took a spoon and went from upper left corner to lower right corner, swirling back and forth. Then did the opposite. Cool bean! Ay?

1 Comments:

At 7:30 AM , Blogger Mamere Knits Too Much said...

wow! looks like it's something to eat :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home