Thursday, October 18, 2007

More goodies for Akkol



This is the other 2 AG doll sweater sets that I am mailing out tomorrow to Nanci for theM4A etsy site to help raise money to pay the shipping costs of getting warm socks and other clothing to the orphanage in Akkol, Kazakhstan.


After Nanci receives them she will be putting them on the etsy site at:


there are other things on there that you may want to consider as gifts for your friends and family. This a way of giving 2 gifts for the cost of one. The kids in the orphanage will get the warm clothing and you get a nice item to use or give as a gift. Win-Win.
This is the last 3 pair of socks that I knit for the Mittens For Akkol challenge. they are in the box and ready for the UPS store. Watch out Nanci, here comes a very heavy box.
TA, DJ

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM , Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Hi,
I don't have your email to answer you from My Blog... So here I am :)

I did a basic hat pattern and used this graph to knit on to it...
Click here: http://scrubberbum.typepad.com/moth_heaven/files/c__docume1_w_locals1_temp_plugtmp_arrrgyle.pdf

I hope this works.. Email me if not..

penny
peneloercola@aol.com

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home