Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend Baby Hat Blitzing


I spent the weekend crocheting baby hats for the Knitting for Children yahoo group. I got 18 hats done! Yeah, me! these will go to Parkland Hosp. in Dallas, TX. There need is so great that if I did that every day of the week, I still wouldn't be able to fill the need there.

My little friends are modeling 2 of the hats(please overlook the lovely stack of laundry in the background) for me. I need to get a baby doll that is closer to a real newborn size. this little gal came from a freecycle bag and isn't really big enough for the hats that I make for Parkland, but when I do hats for Lubbock and U of K, she will be perfect, I'm sure.

I will be working in some hats for the Cheyenne River Rez over the next week. I have some projects for me to finish(read: putz at) before I can do another real blitz. Hopefully, I will be able to blitz on 2 weekends in June for Parkland, again.

the link to the pattern that I used is:
I think that is the right link. If it doesn't work you can scroll down a few posts to my April 6th post (I think)and Bev has placed a link in her comment.

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Very nice hat blitz.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home