Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What I've been doing


On monday June 4, I crocheted 20 hats for Parkland Mem. Hosp. in Dallas, TX.
Yesterday, June 5, I made 11 more little hats. I hope this piccie is only so dark on my monitor and not others. today is starting off a little slow in the hat making department. I only have 3 done. But I am busy knitting a new out fit for DGD's AG doll. What a cutie that is going to be.

Well, the fibromyalgia is pretty calm now and I am sure glad of that. I can tolerate a lot of pain, but it was almost unbearable there for a few days. Sure don't miss that!

Hope to take a few minutes sometimes yet today and cast on that third pair of mittens for NAS. May not get much done on them, but I sure would like to have them on the needles.

The whole fan-damily is going on a canoe trip beginning at noon on Fri., just us old folks staying home. And we don't have much in the way of plans, so I'm hoping that will translate to lots of hats for Parkland this weekend, too.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM , Blogger Diane said...

All your hats are just so cute. You are a baby hat making machine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home