Friday, December 02, 2005

Wiggen' Out

I finally got a wig stand for displaying my hats to take pics of them. I have to go to Goodwill and get a cheap wig now for her. Hmmmmm, what shall I call her.I have to think about that, but she 'has' to have a name. lol
I will try to get some pics up on Sunday evening if we don't have company. DD2 will be over early afternoon, but we don't have any other plans after that. So, maybe I can get some pics uploaded then.
I promised Marnie on the K4C list that I would write up some of my chemo patterns and post them. EEEw, that was probably a week ago. I need to get going on that. Maybe early next week. I hope to get some yarn over the weekend to knit up some samples for pics to accompany the patterns.
Well, not much doing here, I have been knitting on a multidirectional zigzag scarf. Had to frog a couple of times on that. I think that I know what I did wrong now, but I think I will let it age for a few days before I try to pick up where I left off. I have just about completed the gusset decreases on a pair CIC socks. I'm trying to get all my WHWB booties sewn up and I'm sorting out all my charity knitting from Nov. so I can report it on the K4C list and get it all in the mail.
I hear my crochet hook calling my name,
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home