Sunday, November 13, 2005

Happy Day!!!







My guys!!
I spent the day with these two handsome fellows. DH and DGS, Bob and Anthony(age 14). These great guys spent forever planting more spring bulbs than I could count, for me. Then after Grandpa fixed a "farmers scramble and fresh toasted homemade bread, we all went to Lake Michigan and took a walk along the beach. Can you say:Windyyyyyyyyy? We were all nearly blown away, but it was great fun and so nice to spent the extra time with 'Antnee'. I got so-o-o many terrific pics of the waves. The guys froze, but I wore plenty of warm clothes and hat and gloves, so other than being sand-blasted I was comfy. Other than laundry, cleaning and baking the bread, that's my day. Well, of course there was some knitting going on.
I was just working on some fraternal socks for myself, I guess the wind at the lake blew away my sense, because I knitted the two sox together. I got to the end of one sock and kept right on knitting across the second sock until I got to the end and then wondered why they looked funny. Duh!!! So, it's to the pond for me. Ripit-ripit!
I will finish a Head Start hat tonight and then I have to get really busy on the matching mittens. It's going to snow here on Tuesday and I had hoped to have 6 sets of hats and mittens done for them before the snow fell. Not going to make it!!
The pictures of Lake Michigan are from our walk,too.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home