Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ZigZag Scarf progress pic


I have 26 inches knitted on my ZigZag. This is done in Iris Schrier's multdirectional technique. Iris has a 'support group' on the web (Yahoo groups)for this technique and her books, Modular Knits being the most recent of those. I want to put a link on my blog, but just haven't gotten to it, yet.
I am using Artyarns Supermerino in colorway 102, which I would describe as fall colours, shades of olive and shades of goldish orange. Much prettier than it sounds and definitely better than this pic. The best that I could get today, no flash on my camera. I love this tech. It took me a while to 'catch on', but once it takes in my little brain it is so easy to just knit and knit and knit.
I am trying to get it done in time to get the free Magic Chevrons Scarf pattern. The deadline is looming. Dec. 15th!
A word about the Artyarn Supermerino, lovely yarn. Great to work with and has a terrific drape, so soft and smooth. Artyarns.com is a great site to see all the yarns that Iris produces. Yummy stuff. I really need to figure out this 'link' stuff again. I did it once but that was a long time ago and my little brain is going to need re-training on how to do it.
Well, gotta go post to the group and then get to my knitting.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home