Friday, November 11, 2005

Shhhhhh.....don't tell


My computer is back!!!!!! But, shhhhhhh, don't say that too loud. I don't want it to hear. lol
Long time no post.......
I can't believe that I am really here. I am having so much fun using my very own computer. It is still an antique and only has so much usefulness left, but I'm appreciating every minute of its precious little life. hee-hee-hee
Knitting????
Did you say knitting??? Oh yeah, I've been knitting. I got a passle(is that a word?) of it done while my puter was down. Baby stuff mostly. Lots of charity stuff. Actually the baby hats in this picture are sewn, not knitted. We need so many to meet our goal over on the Knitting4Children Yahoo group that I decided to sew up some, they are really quick and easy. I think it took me about 2 hours to make 35 hats. I am a really slow knitter, so I felt this would be a better use of my charity time to help with that goal. I have a couple more yard of fabric washed and ready to make some white ones. I got some narrow pink and blue ribbon to put on the crown so they won't be to boring. Where is that embroidery machine that I have been wanting for a hundred years?!!?! And me with not rich uncles, pooh!!!

This is a pic of the knitted things that I sent to Parkland Mem. Hosp. from my October knitting. The large dark colored thing at the bottom of the pic is a pair of knitted slipper socks. I will try to get back on tomorrow and post the rest of my October knitting

I'm so excited, my Iris Schreier, Modular Knits book is final going to be coming in soon.
I took a little vacation from my charity knitting yesterday and today. I knit myself a little buttonhole felted purse. It should work well with my everyday jacket and the scarf that I am going to be knitting soon.
Gotta call it a night, (I guess it's really morning)
DJ



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home