Saturday, October 08, 2005

Saturday, again!

Saturday October 9, 2005
I can't believe that it is Sat. again and I'm just finally getting back here. I have had my needles clicking.
I have only gotten to the mid-sleeve area on one of the sleeves of the CIC sweater in the last post. I have knitted 4(getting ready to finish no. 5) preemie hats for Lubbock. I made a pair of mittens for the Head Start Center and have another pair to the point of starting the thumbs.
Is it yarn yet?!?!
I finally made a drop spindle on friday evening and actually spun about 18 inches of yarn. Well......I guess its yarn. It's some funky looking stuff. It was fun, but I would prefer to have someone holding my hand. I'm just going by info in an old SPIN-OFF magazine and some info that I got of the net. I can see that I am going to have to practice several times a week if I ever want to get "real" yarn. I have quite abit of angora to spin, once I get to the point that I can really make decent yarn. I know, patience, patience.
Gotta go click my needles,
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home