Monday, September 05, 2005

Knitting Backwards!!!????

Oh, Boy! what Fun

I can;t beleive that I have spent the better part of the day trying to learn to knit backwards, of all things. I joined a multi-directional knitting group and it seems that knitting backward is a big part of the process. So, before I start the necessary tutorials, I have been trying to learn to knit backward. I'm sure that I have 10 thumbs.! This is really hard on the carpal tunnel, too. But. I will perservere.

On the needles:

I have started a hat for an acquaintance who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
I am also trying to adapt/design a sweater pattern for a toddler size sweater for CIC. Have a scarf going for Stand UP for Kids. Have a hat going for them too.

Puter problems:
I am having a bunch of computer problems, so I am going to have to spend the next few days trying to iron them out. With my limited knowledge this is not going to be easy. However, I either have to try this or just quit using this old dinosaur. Of course, I may lose it in the process of trying to take care of my problems, but the risk is the same whether I work on it or not. So, I shall try.
Keep those needles going,
DJ