Friday, September 02, 2005

They're in the Mail!

CIC sox mailed
Well, they are on their way, 9 little pair of wool sox. 90 warm little toesies coming right up! I also mailed 30 preemie hats and 4 pr. of preemie booties to Univ. Med. Ctr. in Lubbock, TX.
Yarn! She bought yarn?!
Oh, I know that someone with 2(count em) 2- bushel folding totes full of wool yarn for CIC really doesn't need to buy more yarn. I just can't help it. I get these 40% off coupons from JoAnns and I can't let them go to waste. hee-hee! So, I use them to buy yet more Lion Brand Fishermans Wool. Besides, I'm really in the mood to dye, again. And how else can I have lots of colors for socks and vests and sweaters for CIC? I'm helpless, what can I say? Shhh, we aren't going to mention the big bins of Lopi. Shhhhh!
Gotta run,
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home