Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Cold of the Decade/Century

Snort, sniffle, snuffle, yek!! I haven't had a cold come on this fast and be this bad in years. I was not missing it. My head feels like it's in a barrel. I am a veritable walking herbal remedy store.
On the knitting front:
After knitting 6 pair of booties on sunday for the K4C Knitathon, I found a much better pattern at Michelle Howards site, oohbabyknits. Dont have the energy to figure out how to creat a link right now. This pattern is so easy and fast, it will be the one for me , now.
I still have to do days 5,6,7.8.9.10 of the Mystery knit alon on the babysweater list. I hope to feel better over thte weekend and be able to catch up on the and some other things that are hanging fire, while I spend my time between the bed and the tea kettle.
Hope to be back soon with some FO's to report.
DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home