Sunday, February 20, 2005

It's Growing!!!!

It's my bag:
I am so thrilled to say that I am knitting right along on my MarketSquares bag. I love it. It is so easy, now that I finally figured it out. I hope to knit many more entrelac things.
Other knitting stuff:
I got my order from Threadbear. Beautiful LornasLace Shepherds Sock yarn. I got it in the color called Sushine. I plan to make some Daffodil socks for Annie. I think that I will cast on in a couple days. I am watching Jared tomorrow, so I won't have the concentration time. I plan to knit them 2 on 2 circs. I will try to get my swatch knitting done tomorrow. I can hardly wait to see the finished socks. They should be bright and cheery, like walking on sunshine, which is just where I hope all my girls will always be walking.
I got 15 pair of baby booties from that RH Giant skein. Now to make myself sew them up and get them in the mail to Parkland Hosp.
Gotta get back to my bag,
DJ

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM , Blogger Vera said...

I'm glad you're working on the Market Squares Bag. I had been a bit afraid of entrelac too, but it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Vera
Vera's Crafty Blog
http://vhanna26.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home