Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm back after-all

Well, I did get back here before Monday. Surprise, surprise! I have been busy all day working with my stash. Oh, my!!! I have sorted and organized and shuffled and re-arranged my yarn and WIP's and wanna be WIP's.

I got the yarns out for the MarketSquaresBAL and found the pattern book(not where I was "sure" it would be). Have the needles and a notebook and pen and accessories all safely in a tote bag ready to go when I get back home on Monday. Whoo-hoo! And I wound one skein of the main color into a ball!!!

I got the yarn wound into a ball for the Matinee Jacket KAL on the Babysweaters list. I have to finish a ufo to free up some needles. This one doesn't start until Jan 21, 2005. So, I have time to finish the red chemo hat that is occupying the needles right now. I only need to do a few more decrease rows and then weave in the ends. No biggie there.

I am packed and all ready to go when Karen and Jared get home from work/school. Talked to Bob and he was baking cookies to fill the cookie jar before we get there. Goofy man!!
I even have the laundry all ready to take out, too. Got the computer cd rom drive(writer) installed today and ordered more memory for the puter. Should be here by mid-week if there are no shipping problems. The sink is still full of dishes, but hey, one can only do so much in one day. Right!???

Got to run. Time to pick up Karen and Jared.
Till Monday,
DJ









1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger Marguerite said...

Hi DJ. Welcome to blogland. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I'm going to check out the babysweaters list. Have a new granddaughter due in April.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home