Friday, February 04, 2005

It's a Froggy Day

I frogged my Mystery KAL today. No regrets! I don't consider frogging to be a negative thing if I know that I will like the next version better. I had started the sweater with white Simply Soft, not knowing if I was starting at the top or bottom of the sweater. Now that I am pretty sure that we are starting at the bottom, I want to use a different color. I chose a soft pale yellow. You can tell that I am a farm girl, by the fact that the color and sheen of the yarn remind me of what my Daddy used to call the "blister" stage of the sweet corn that he raised when I was a child. Hmmm, I remember him selling it for $1.00/bushel. Anyway, this yarn is the same color as the corn in the blister stage and I just love it. That's kind of strange since I don't really care much for the color yellow in general. I have re-knit thru row 12 and hope to get thru row 24 before I retire for the night.

Blogger-land
I went all around the Blogger site and tried to figure out what I am going to need to do in order to post pictures and links on this blog. Can you say: "clear as mud"???!!!! I guess that eventually it will get clearer, or I will find someone to hold my hand and walk me thru it. I can always hope, right? Have pics and links, just don't know what to do with them.
Back to my needles,
DJ

1 Comments:

At 2:15 AM , Blogger Juli said...

Looks like you're figuring out this bloggin' business. :) I saw on your profile that you want to retire in WA. I'm wondering what part and why? I am looking to buy a business in NW WA and wonder why people love it so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home