Sunday, October 29, 2006

Surf's Up

These sunset pictures were taken about four hours after the following pictures of the waves. That white speck just to the right of center is actually a lighthouse. The lighthouse pic is facing more northwest than the other, thus the darker looking sky. I wish I could do better piccies, but my camera is a very inexpensive one that I am very please to have at this point.


The wind was blowing off Lake Michgan in full force, yesterday. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the 10 to 15 foot waves. I was pretty high above the water and it's still possible to see how big the waves were. I love to see them and hear them crashing on the shore. The wind was so strong that if you stayed long down near the water you would have your glasses and camera lens sand-blasted. I always wear wrap-around sunglasses when I go down to the water on really windy days, the last thing I need is sand-blasted eyeballs. LOL


I have more piccies and some knitting pics, but blogger is being a poop and I'll be happy if this even uploads, as it is.
More later. DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home