Monday, March 20, 2006

I am so tired. I am an insomniac of the highest order and I have probably had 4 hours of sleep since Friday. When I see the dr. on Thurs. about my back, I am going to see what he can do about it.
Anyway, I was able to get 4 pair of booties done for the Bootie Blitz with the Knitting for Children yahoo group. Now I just have to make myself sew them up. I am working on a way to do the same booties in the round - 2 on 2 circs from the top down with a 3 needle bind-off. Dare I say it: I HATE to sew things up, big time.
I have 2 wrist warmers done for CIC and have 2 more on the needles for this months challenge. Our totals seem a little skimpy this month, but I have faith that all the last minute mailers (me included) will bring our total up to our goal and even surpass it, as usual. I even adapted a straight needle pattern from the first two wristwarmers(pictured here) to be able to knit them 2 on 2 circs. I LOVE the 2 on 2 circs concept and do it wherever I can make it work.
I want to give credit to Elizabeth who is 14 year old and designed the wristwarmers that I am adapting. Her Mom is a member of the CIC list.
Well, I think I better get this posted before
poop-y old Blogger refuses to take the post. What a bummer, I hope they get themselves straightened out soon. I am really getting fed up with the uploading problems.
Back to the needles,
DJ

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're so tired! But those wrist warmers are just beauitiful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home