Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whoa, long time no post!



It's hard to believe that I have been away from my blog for so long. Good grief!
I have a lot of knitting pictures to share, but right now I want to post the pictures of Lake Michigan that I took about half an hour ago, 1 p.m EST. It is very windy down at the beach and I got some nice wave pics. As anyone can tell, I am obsessed with the Lake.
If I get time later today I will post some knitting pics. I have lots. Socks, vest and lots of little hats and booties.
I finished up a hat last night and another this a.m. and started another for Lubbock Med Ctr. NICU.
I am taking part in a KAL for the Baby Bear Rib Warmer on the KnitBabySurprise yahoo group. I tried to work ahead but realized that I didn't know what the heck I was doing and had to quit last night, until I can go to the website and look at the pics and figure out where I am and where I should be. LOL
Also, working on another pair of Sixth Sense Socks for CIC and had to frog about half of the toes (2s2c). I don't have any idea what I did wrong, its the toe that I always use and should be able to do in my sleep. At least it is finally frogged and now I can re-knit it later.
Gotta go. Have an appt. to get a haircut. I'm starting to look like my shaggy dogs. LOL
DJ

1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

as beautiful as th is scenery is, I want to see some of your knitting! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home