Monday, February 25, 2008

Baby oh Baby!

I'm so excited! I won a pair of BabyLegs. What you ask, are BabyLegs? Why they are just the cutest little baby leg warmers that you've ever seen. They actually cover the baby's whole leg, and they are available in such up-to-date colors and designs, they can't miss. And they can even be worn by growing children. They even make great arm warmers for grown up kids. I had never heard of them until last week when I was browsing the Brambleberry.com website and found a link to:
http://www.babylegs.net/
I was in for a surprise! I just think these little cuties are so practical at the same time. While I was reading the BabyLegs website I found an invitation to email an entry for their free pair offer. I never win anything, but I thought why not? Imagine my surprise when I got an email from Ben at BabyLegs telling me that I won! I was thrilled.
One of my DGS's classmates recently had a precious little baby girl under some not so nice circumstances and our family has been trying to help her and her family to cope with the situation. I mentioned this to Ben in my email and he is not only sending them directly to baby E., with a gift card from me. What a nice corporate attitude. I have emailed with Ben a couple times and I am so impressed with the way that he and BabyLegs relate to others. I can hardly wait for someone else around me to have a baby so I can give BabyLegs as baby shower gifts. I don't know if I have been living under a rock, or if BabyLegs are a really new and clever thing, but I sure wish they had been around when my kiddos and grand-kiddos were babies. Thanks BabyLegs, for bringing such a great product to market.
Dear reader, if you haven't seen or heard of these cute little things, you gotta go take a look. Ta, D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home