Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Whoo-hoo! fun stuff


just arrived from the Fedex Man! Ooooh, I could get to like him, as long as he continues to bring me boxes of yummy softness like this. LOL I ordered some of the superfine blue-faced leicester(sp?) lambswool from matahari spinnery.com.
they are having a special this month on this roving. $14.00US for 1 pound of roving! They shipped from Houston, TX on Fri. and I have it already, here in Michigan. It is so soft and lovely. And even smells yummy, I ordered a bar of Wild Indigo oatmeal-lavender goats milk soap, too. Ha, in my excitement I took the picture with the back of the label showing. This fiber is only on sale for a few more days, and part of the profits go to charity. Doubly good, because I am going to be using the resulting yarn for charity knitting for the CIC kids!. Couldn't get better than that!
Now to finish the fiber that I am spinning and get this fluff on the wheel.
Gotta go spin!
DJ

2 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love blue faced Leicester. I live only a short distance form the county of leicester, and only 55 miles form the city of Leicester. In fact the yarn warehouse I filled my house with yarn from is in the county too!
Gald I have no room for a spinning wheel!
bw
colin

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger JeanTownsend said...

I am so glad you are enjoying spinning. Best Wishes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home