Saturday, October 15, 2011

Susie gets a new hat.

 Jimmy is taking a break from hat modeling.  So, being the sweet little girl that she is Susie came to the rescue.  She is modeling my latest creation for Heavenly Angels in Need(HAIN).
I used I Love This Yarn(which I don't) for this and the hats I posted yesterday.  Embellished with purple Simply Soft and some black faux fur yarn.  I hope some 8 or 10 yr. old will love it.
I have a never ending supply of yarn, so while I was searching for the faux fur yarn I found a lot more yarn to try using up.  My dh says it multiplies in the boxes, LOL.
Gotta go choose the next yarn for the next hat for HAIN.   I saw some blue denim colored yarn in the stuff I found today, I'm thinking I'll knit a boys beanie with it.  Crocheting is so much faster, but I really prefer knitted hats for boys and to be fair I really need to do a few for boys, too.  Now, to find some knitting needles the right size. TTYL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home