Friday, March 07, 2008

More Soapies

I made this batch tonight, after watching the last 3 videos of 'Pride and Prejudice.' Love those videos. I've seen them so many times, but will watch them again before I return them to the library.

Mmmmmmm, Bamboo & Teak fragrance oil in a 5 lb batch. And yes I used the right sized mold tonight. It soaped like a dream. I had plenty of time to play with the swirling. Maybe too much time, really. It is hard to stop. I was in danger of creating mud by the time I stopped. It is just so much fun.







DH is giving the fur babies a bath right now with the Lavender/Oatmeal/Flaxseed soap that I made a couple weeks ago and says it really lathers up well. And makes them smell good, to boot. The old man is getting to be a soap-sissy, lol.
I have to admit that it tickles me that he enjoys my soaps, tho.
Gotta get some knitting done now. Ta, D




















1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about swirling?! How much is too much!? When do you stop?! It's way too addicting. By the way, I love your soap. Wish I could smell that scent. And REAL MEN are soap sissy's...LOL...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home