Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hats off to Sundays


What is more fun on a lazy -warm Sunday in southwest Michigan than crocheting a couple of
childrens hats for
Heavenly Angels in Need? I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing.
The first little hat is called Jayde and and was made with 1 strand of white fingering and 1 strand of green fingering...both unknowns from the stash that I acquired some time ago from a huge yard sale.



The second little number is called Butterfly and made from 2 strands of the green mystery yarn that I used in the first hat. Both hat patterns are from Vallieskids blog. She has a lot of really cute kids hat patterns on her blog and I appreciate all her effort to design and share the patterns.
Off, to bake some whole wheat buns for grilled burgers later. Yummm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home