Friday, October 14, 2011

Nearly a year?! Oh My!


I would be embarrassed if it weren't for the kind of year that we have had. We moved 400 miles after months of searching and delay after delay when we finally did find a house.
Anyhoo, here are pics of 2 hats that I crocheted in the last 2 days for Heavenly Angels in Need.
No pattern, just a basic crocheted hat and when it was 'long' enough I did a row of single crochet from the wrong side to form the turn for making the band. Poor Jimmy he always gets stuck wearing the girls hats for pics. He's such a good boy. The second pic is of a teen/adult size hat made the same way as the one with the purple band. I just improvised to create the flower. These hats and a dozen others that were knitted will be going to Diana with the HAIN group to distribute to needy children in Nov.
I also need to whip some hats out for a collection done at my dd's place of employment. Better get going, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home